happy new year y’all! you’ve probably heard that a million times by now, especially if you went down to philly for the mummers day parade. what’s a mummer you ask? someone else explains it better than i do.
anyway – i am excited about 2011, but, of course, i’m still labeling things 2010. can you believe it’s a whole new decade? anyway, just because it’s a new year, it may mean it’s time to try something new in your wardrobe. have you chosen anything new yet? i’ll be bringing you some updates on some new pieces and retailers that i’m trying out, for sure.
now, here’s what you really came for – the plus size round up! what’s going on in the world of the fatshion bloggers? well, not much this week. the new years must’ve thrown everyone out of whack! here are my fave picks!
1. madison plus’s new arrivals section. a new dress for the new year, perhaps?
2. and what about 2010? check out which curvier ladies were the best dressed.
3. hey weesha! i love your leopard harem pants! wish i could get some here.
4. chubble bubble rang in the new year comfortable AND cute
5. have you checked out lala belle from australia? stylish curves gives us a peek.