i have SO much to share with you all – i hope you’re hangin on to your hats!
let’s start off with a post about a sweater line that i’ve been meaning to tell you about for MONTHS. heather b.
they were kind enough to send me the sweater that i’m wearing in this post, and isn’t it just lovely? it’s on trend with the deconstructed edges, it’s grey, and it’s very lightweight. it’s the perfect sweater to be wearing as a very cold winter slowly turns into the beginnings of a crisp spring.
here are some of my favorite picks from the heather b collection:
1. spider web pullover – on sale for $36.95 and available in black and tartan green!
2. this is the sweater i’m rocking – the ray of light pullover – on sale for $47.60 and available in light heather grey
3. the plexus pullover – a newer arrival at heather b, it’s available in heather mercury, ice milk and light heather grey. $98
4. the labyrinth pullover – also a new arrival. this will be really cute at the office for spring or in a bohemian look with a long maxi skirt. it comes in bisque for $88
5. the bella jacket – um, who doesn’t love butt ruffles? comes in graphite/black and dark oak/black and on sale for $110.60
6. hello – aztec prints have been all over the runways this season. get in on the look with this aztec cardigan – available in pearl flurry and water lily for $98
added bonus: they’re having a clearance sale since it’s the end of the season, and you’ll get free shipping on your order.
sizing info: i’m usually a size XXL or 18 on top, this sweater is an XL, and it fits great. keep in mind that i also generally wear my tops a little looser, so i probably would order a size up from an XL, if it was available. we’ll say that these fit true to size! now – keep in mind that the heather b collection is only available in up to a size XL, but also keep in mind that it’s a friendly and generous XL. and the pieces are REALLY well-made.