a lot of ladies probably wore some sequin tops over the holidays. a skirt might be the perfect item for valentine’s day.
loving this tiered skirt from city chic. it’s a little frou frou, lacy, perfect for valentine’s day, and perfect to wear year-round. both leggings and tights would look great under this with flats, as seen in this photo, or bare legged with a pair of boots when spring starts peeking around the corner.
as we continue chatting about valentine’s day around this joint, i thought i’d share some dresses that i love love.
hello ladies! i have been absolutely SLAMMED with work. which i am very happy to report. things were getting kinda boring coming out of the holidays! looks like everyone else has been hard at work, too. tons of good stuff out there – here are my highlights!
1. thanks to everyone who came to the plus-size clothing swap in NYC this weekend. had a BLAST! famous faces were there, and fabulous outfits DEFINITELY swapped.
2. gwen devoe’s pilot TV show needs a name! – the curvy fashionista
3. the curvy revolution itinerary – madison plus
4. style x sxsw – the fat apple
5. prom 2011 – madison plus
6. valentine’s day outfits and goodies – madison plus
7. amber riley @ SAG awards – the fat apple
8. mo’nique announcing oscar nominations – the fat apple
9. OOTD: rodarte for target – fatshionable
10. OOTD: transitional outfit – God’s favorite shoes
11. khloe kardashion on the cover of YRB – mia amber
12. the bathing suits are coming – five favorite things
hope you got all that!
see you next week!
email this post
happy new year y’all! you’ve probably heard that a million times by now, especially if you went down to philly for the mummers day parade. what’s a mummer you ask? someone else explains it better than i do.
anyway – i am excited about 2011, but, of course, i’m still labeling things 2010. can you believe it’s a whole new decade? anyway, just because it’s a new year, it may mean it’s time to try something new in your wardrobe. have you chosen anything new yet? i’ll be bringing you some updates on some new pieces and retailers that i’m trying out, for sure.
now, here’s what you really came for – the plus size round up! what’s going on in the world of the fatshion bloggers? well, not much this week. the new years must’ve thrown everyone out of whack! here are my fave picks!
1. madison plus’s new arrivals section. a new dress for the new year, perhaps?
2. and what about 2010? check out which curvier ladies were the best dressed.
3. hey weesha! i love your leopard harem pants! wish i could get some here.
4. chubble bubble rang in the new year comfortable AND cute
5. have you checked out lala belle from australia? stylish curves gives us a peek.