hello ladies! i’m back! (and so is the round up!)
so, here are all the links:
1. amber riley talking about her fave plus size designers and the mean stinks campaign – afrobella
2. marquita pring talking about padding herself in photoshoots – stylish curves
3. robyn lawley for australian vogue – madison plus
4. fluvia lacerda on the vogue italia curvy website – curves and chaos
5. tlc’s new show: big sexy – stylish curves
6. carmakoma’s fall/winter 2011 collection – stylish curves and madison plus
7. jibri’s newest items – five favorite things
8. kimono trend – curves and chaos
9. OOTD – yellow dress – cupcake’s clothes
10. OOTD – a little bit cooler? – frocks and frou frou
11. OOTD – pink earrings! – les pitreries devanoue (i hope i spelled that right!)
12. OOTD – style369 dress review – weesha’s world
13. heart nails! – cupcake’s clothes
14. OOTD – look who got married! – god’s favorite shoes (congratulations woman!)
watch the round up to hear about why i’m so late this week.
1. mia amber’s death – there are lots of posts addressing this topic, including here on my blog and on beyond sizes.
2. kelsey olsen shoot – plus model magazine
3. city chic giveaway – weesha’s world
4. city chic + damn you alexis = crazy awesome – madison plus
5. asos curve & shorts! – lips hips and fatshion tips
6. lane bryant swimwear – five favorite things
7. ootd for the weekend – saks in the city
8. blazer and boyfriend jean style – madison plus
9. rose dress – curvy girl chic
see you all very soon again this week. promise.
hey y’all! working on big things today, but i wanted to be sure to push this post out with all of the links from the round up for the week. and awaaaay we go -
1. new designer: faik sonmez – runway revolution
2. new designer: charle marikina – five favorite things
3. new designer: embody denim – madison plus
4. new store: virtu – XL as life
5. fun things: fat barbie!! – chubble bubble
6. robyn lawley on the cover of french elle and her editorial – madison plus
7. OSP’s runway collection now available online – stylish curves & xoxonettaP
8. evans’ COLLECTION – pocket rocket fashion
9. roberto cavalli on navabi – curves and chaos
10. weesha’s an MP city style correspondent – madison plus
see you next week!
lots of good stuff in this week’s round up! here we go:
1. h&m BiB is expanding even more? – beyond sizes
2. lovin weesha’s maxi dress – weesha’s world
3. polka dotted pink! – chubble bubble
4. want this belt – le blog de big beauty
5. the fur vest is totally the fashion girls’ go-to outfit – style IT
6. nike has plus size sportswear – brickhouse
7. torrid has a maternity line – curves and chaos
8. modcloth carris plus sizes, too? – madison plus
9. ASOS curve and style 369 dresses – beyond sizes
10. combat boots – curves and chaos
11. boots for the wide calf – manolo for the big girl
12. flats – manolo for the big girl
13. persona by marina rinaldi’s look for spring – madison plus
14. christian dior spring 2011 couture – nicolette mason
15. bang! – beyond sizes
see you next week!
xoxo netta P
happy new year y’all! you’ve probably heard that a million times by now, especially if you went down to philly for the mummers day parade. what’s a mummer you ask? someone else explains it better than i do.
anyway – i am excited about 2011, but, of course, i’m still labeling things 2010. can you believe it’s a whole new decade? anyway, just because it’s a new year, it may mean it’s time to try something new in your wardrobe. have you chosen anything new yet? i’ll be bringing you some updates on some new pieces and retailers that i’m trying out, for sure.
now, here’s what you really came for – the plus size round up! what’s going on in the world of the fatshion bloggers? well, not much this week. the new years must’ve thrown everyone out of whack! here are my fave picks!
1. madison plus’s new arrivals section. a new dress for the new year, perhaps?
2. and what about 2010? check out which curvier ladies were the best dressed.
3. hey weesha! i love your leopard harem pants! wish i could get some here.
4. chubble bubble rang in the new year comfortable AND cute
5. have you checked out lala belle from australia? stylish curves gives us a peek.